- Friday, September 16, 2016
- 7:00am 10:00am
- Registration & Continental Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Presentation: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Are you a…
- Managing Partner?
- Industry Group Leader?
- Chief Marketing Officer?
- Chief Operating Officer?
- Business Development Professional?
- Pricing Manager?
- Proposal Manager?
Join us to learn How Buyers Impact Law Firm Selection and Performance Measurement.
September 16, 2016
Early Bird Price: $185 CDN + Tax
Deadline: August 31, 2016
Regular Price: $225 CDN + Tax
There will be no "at-the-door" reservations
The legal market is changing fast and sourcing has rapidly moved to the front lines to become a determining force and deciding factor with respect to which law firms get the work.
Sourcing leaders from top-tier corporate industries will share insights on what they like, need and expect when hiring outside counsel.
They will provide perspectives on:
- The role of legal sourcing – more sophisticated than you may think
- What sourcing professionals look for in proposals
- What internal process is required to develop a government VOR
- What clients are looking for in AFAs and pricing
- Client’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- How you can become a preferred legal services provider
- Building a relationship with sourcing professionals
- Three things to change about how law firms respond to RFPs
- Best practices in performance measurement
When: Friday, September 16, 2016
181 Bay Street, 44th Floor
Legal Procurement Panelists:
- Richard Brzakala, Director, External Legal Services (Global Project Management Strategies), CIBC
- Paul Klasios, Associate General Counsel, DuPont Canada
- D. Casey Flaherty, Principal, Procertas
- Susan Kennedy, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Ornge
- Nancey Watson, President, NL Watson Consulting Inc.
Have questions about Breakfast & Learn Seminar: How Buyers Impact Law Firm Selection & Performance Measurement? Contact NL Watson Consulting Inc.